WorkCast managed online events allow businesses to benefit from WorkCast best practice, processes and technology to ensure a great quality, risk-free webinar.
Why Choose Managed Events?
- Growing levels of internal and external corporate communications on top of shrinking travel budgets are driving the need for organisations to utilise webcasting to take advantage of their content.
- This desire and ability to use rich media to educate and communicate across the enterprise, both internally and externally has resulted in the need to be able to record, store and manage those assets in a single web-based platform.
- Businesses want to focus on their core messaging and on making the most of leads created by the webinar process. Instead, they often end up worrying about the operational detail of events and don’t achieve their original business’s objectives.
A WorkCast managed event ensures a great online event for attendees as well as presenters. Our comprehensive process ensures:
Standard Event Features
- Highly branded and appropriate multi-part email invitation process
- Easy registration process including on-click registration forms
- Fully managed planning sessions including
- Telephone and PC based audio:
- Managed live event host services
- Full registration and viewing statistics reports
Multiple Event Options Including:
- Live event with on-demand replay auditorium
- Pre-recorded content in scheduled replay (appears live) with on-demand replay auditorium
- Pre-recorded content available on-demand
Video Production Facilities
For those customers who require video production facilities, we can provide a complete service to provide onsite video production and editing. Contact us to provide a quote based on your requirements.